Saturday, January 21, 2012

On Living with AD (an Autoimmune Disease)

My friend Frances sent this to me awhile back and I just ran across it again. At the time I loved it, "just because" but now I love it because it helps remind me of my Man. (and this time I'm not talking about Daryl. ;)

You will be hard to live with sometimes. (just ask my girls)
You will fall short. (my perpetual state)
You will forget to stand tall. (never have figured this one out lol)

(Here's the prec part)
And GOD, uncaring of what's cool will say,
"That one's Mine," anyway.

You see, GOD-sized dreams don't make sense. Not a bit.
Because they come from the heart of the ONE whose ways are higher than ours.
They flow from the ONE who stubbornly believes in grace.

If not for grace...

We wouldn't take a step
because it's grace that paves the road to GOD-sized dreams.
And we walk it, unworthy, anyway, all the way --
utterly broken and ENTIRELY LOVED!

Praying you all have a fabulous weekend. There are many things I'd like to share about Fibromyalgia (FM) my first firmly diagnosed AD. Maybe at the end of next week I'll be able to share more about my thoughts on my second AD - Sjogren's Syndrome (SS) - but that depends on how my visit with my new Rheumatologist goes! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment